This Agreement, entered into this month of ________ this_____ day of 2004, by (your name) ______________________ and associations located at (your address) ______________________________________________________________________, and referred to as disclosee(s),.
Eagle Entertainment Group and Hollywood Animation (hereinafter called ("Owner/Discloser"). Whereas Discloser is providing confidential information pertaining to production or development of entertainment, events, motion picture(s), screenplay(s) TV shows, Animations, Internet web sites such as but not limited to Hollywood-animation.com, animercial.com, cartoonmercial.com, moviemercial.com, funnymercial.com, hollywoodhit.com, hollywoodsagent.com, hollywoodcomedians.com, Hollywoodmoney.com, Themodelsagent.com, TheCyberDivas.com and Hollywoodfunding.com, and or Products as a possible interest by the parties mentioned in this agreement it is therefore necessary and desirable that the disclosee keep all information mailed, E mailed, faxed or in telephone conversation, direct conversation to him/her confidential.
Disclosee(s) understands that the subject matter of these business plans, production, or information involving these projects are unique and very vulnerable to copying. Tentatively titled ____________________ ( file in with project). Discloser agrees to make this confidential information available to Disclosee on the following terms:
1. Disclosee agrees not to use this confidential information except for purposes specified in this agreement or an adjoining agreement with Discloser and to take reasonable steps to prevent disclosures to third parties. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
2. No copies shall be retained of any written or oral information or material furnished to (Disclosee) without the prior written consent of the owner.
3. If for any reason there is not a solid interested in parties Disclosee may refer to orally or in
Writing, Disclosee will return all written information promptly. Along with a list of contact that has been made aware of the project(s) mentioned in this agreement.
4. Any use of story titles, concepts or products, beyond the scope of this agreement shall be an unauthorized use and constitute a violation of proprietary and copyright laws, and shall be enjoined in a court of equity upon application, in addition to recovery of damages and attorney's fees by Owner/Discloser.
5. Disclosee agrees not to disrupt or disclose negotiations with anyone, directly or indirectly of the aforementioned projects or project or technology yet to be disclosed and not compete directly or indirectly without written permission of Discloser or his associates.
6.Any notices to be given hereunder by either party to the other may be affected by personal delivery in writing or by mail, certified or registered, postage prepaid, with return receipt requested.
7. Should a mutual agreement to participate in this project not develop, upon request of Discloser, Disclosee, at their expense, shall promptly return all materials containing such information, including all extracts and copies thereof to Discloser.
Disclosee agrees to keep all matters, deals, contact etc., confidential
and will not circumvent any negotiation or contacts generated through Eagle
Entertainment Group, or its associates.
Execution of this Agreement, confirms a request to participate, but does not employ the Disclosee, in witness where of, the parties hereto have set their hands and seals on the day and year first above written.
Date __________ Disclosee(s) X a. ________________________
Company name, (please print) __________________________________________________
Phone number _______________________E Mail_____________________
__________________________________, City_______, State______ Zip ______
Web address HTTP:// _____________________________
Date __________ Witness for Disclosee_____________________ _________________
Discloser -Fred M Davis - Eagle Entertainment Group